Day 12: Alright, I get it.
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 17 February 2009 at 2/17/2009 03:31:00 pm.
I see now.... if you force yourself to do all the crap on your to-do list on the day you write it down, it gets done. And then you dont have a 10-mile long to-do list. Jeez, you'd think it was rocket science or something. It sounds like that's just an intro sentence or two, but it really did hit me today. AH-HAaaaa! Got it! There IS a method to this madness. I see it on Eric too - he's messing up all the time these days. Mistake after mistake after unnecessary mistake, and I'm sitting there muttering to myself: "for F's sake, dumbass, if you'd just get yourself a damn little notebook..."
Anyway here we go:
yesterday . . .
-TAL - listened (it was quite touching this week - Valentines theme)
-Yoga - yoga'd. But I've got a new strategy since my heart just isn't in it anymore - from now on on mondays the Mr. and I will clime K. Hill instead. I wouldn't let myself quit yoga and just do nothing in place of it, but i needed something i would actually look forward to doing... I think that's the ticket.
-Graphics and adverts - still working
-School forms - filled out
-2nd round of photos - uploaded.
And wait - wait -
BONUS...
like not only did i do all that crap, I ripped about 6 cds that I'd been meaning to do for yonks now. AND I went over to the internet people for a couple hours and started sorting out the Animal Peeps website. AND I called the Mominator to wish her a happy bday. AND I even made dinner last night even though technically it was the Mr'.s turn. But I want to give him as much time as he wants to play his guitar these days. He's learning really fast and I don't want to stop him, since I see how much he enjoys it and how seriously he's taking his 30-45 minutes of "practice time" diligently, every night.
So today, anyway:
I got nearly nothin.
except:
* Calculate the number of pages i have to read in the new courses per day
* Play banjo
* Read at least SOME of the new course stuff
* Go to gym (done already)
* Ask The Mr. to call Frank
* Rough sketch more graphics
And now to end, some romantic images from the tres posh lodge from the weekend - I couldnt believe the spread they layed on for Valentine's day. We came back from stalking wild animals in the bush saturday evening to a room full of rosepetals and candles and sparkling red wine next to the bathtub. And a 5-star dinner by candle light. it was soooooooooo worth the wait.
Anyway here we go:
yesterday . . .
-TAL - listened (it was quite touching this week - Valentines theme)
-Yoga - yoga'd. But I've got a new strategy since my heart just isn't in it anymore - from now on on mondays the Mr. and I will clime K. Hill instead. I wouldn't let myself quit yoga and just do nothing in place of it, but i needed something i would actually look forward to doing... I think that's the ticket.
-Graphics and adverts - still working
-School forms - filled out
-2nd round of photos - uploaded.
And wait - wait -
BONUS...
like not only did i do all that crap, I ripped about 6 cds that I'd been meaning to do for yonks now. AND I went over to the internet people for a couple hours and started sorting out the Animal Peeps website. AND I called the Mominator to wish her a happy bday. AND I even made dinner last night even though technically it was the Mr'.s turn. But I want to give him as much time as he wants to play his guitar these days. He's learning really fast and I don't want to stop him, since I see how much he enjoys it and how seriously he's taking his 30-45 minutes of "practice time" diligently, every night.
So today, anyway:
I got nearly nothin.
except:
* Calculate the number of pages i have to read in the new courses per day
* Play banjo
* Read at least SOME of the new course stuff
* Go to gym (done already)
* Ask The Mr. to call Frank
* Rough sketch more graphics
And now to end, some romantic images from the tres posh lodge from the weekend - I couldnt believe the spread they layed on for Valentine's day. We came back from stalking wild animals in the bush saturday evening to a room full of rosepetals and candles and sparkling red wine next to the bathtub. And a 5-star dinner by candle light. it was soooooooooo worth the wait.
0 Responses to “Day 12: Alright, I get it.”
Post a Comment