User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


Day 8: and I dont know what.

The List:
-OK the Jury is still out on T.I. but I downloaded the song I heard and will continue to think about it.
-Squash = played. And who woulda thought I'd win? But I did. The Mr. must've been having an off-day.
-B.bush campground = still not answering phone. May resort to txt msg., as advised by Richard.
-Photos for newsletter = downloaded.

Today we're kinda skimpy.
* Rip Allman Brothers "Back Where It All Begins" tonight
* Write Derek
* See about gtalk w/ Brandon
* Investigate the band MGMT

I wonder what I'm gonna do on Friday, since we're leaving for the bush for the wknd. I guess in order to remain compliant with the bet, i'll just have to get up early and do it from home, either that or swing by the office on the way out of town?!!?? Dang, I'm committed.

Adelly tagged me on one of those FB things re: your top 10 songs you cannot live without. HOLY CRACK that was hard. But I managed. I just wish it was "Top 20". I feel like i betrayed some of my favourite tunes.
--------------------------
I really hope my modem works tonight since it's my goof off night.
--------------------------
Random music-inspired memory of the day:
"Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You" - Bob Dylan, Nashville Skyline.

I heard this song for the first time in who-knows-how-long today (trying to decide if it should go onto my Top 10 list), and I got a wave of memory consisting of me driving through Iowa to Missouri, listening to this song on repeat and thinking of DMH.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Day 8: and I dont know what.”

Post a Comment



© 2006