Feb: The Month of Self Betterment - CHALLENGE VERSION
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 02 February 2009 at 2/02/2009 07:44:00 am.
I don't have long, because my playtime is almost up. But the intro to this thread is that Brandon is going to lose 20lbs in the month of February and the deal was that I would kick in something to this bet as well, so that he has someone to share the torture with. If he loses his end of the bargain, he gets a landline installed in his casa so that he can finally call me. What I'm kicking in is 20lbs of self-discipline, and mine has to be 2-fold.
A) Internet goes off between 10am-4pm every weekday, to avoid distraction.
B) The Notebook is on my person 24/7, and every daily to-do has to get crossed off (daily) and I have to blog about it. (He graciously gave me Monday-Friday for this one, since we don't have proper internet at home.) So, M-F it is. ouch!
Today should be pretty easy - I got my emails done way before 10, and the only thing in the notebook for today are the following:
- Toilet & Tile cleaner
- Groceries
- Make reservations for Easter
- Mom - wine - bday
- Look up seasonal veg./southern hemisphere.
Usually I would let at least 3 or 4 of those bleed into the next day, the next week, who knows... maybe never. But now the whip has been cracked. ahhhh It's gonna be a long month!!
A) Internet goes off between 10am-4pm every weekday, to avoid distraction.
B) The Notebook is on my person 24/7, and every daily to-do has to get crossed off (daily) and I have to blog about it. (He graciously gave me Monday-Friday for this one, since we don't have proper internet at home.) So, M-F it is. ouch!
Today should be pretty easy - I got my emails done way before 10, and the only thing in the notebook for today are the following:
- Toilet & Tile cleaner
- Groceries
- Make reservations for Easter
- Mom - wine - bday
- Look up seasonal veg./southern hemisphere.
Usually I would let at least 3 or 4 of those bleed into the next day, the next week, who knows... maybe never. But now the whip has been cracked. ahhhh It's gonna be a long month!!
Labels: the bet
0 Responses to “Feb: The Month of Self Betterment - CHALLENGE VERSION”
Post a Comment